Dark Space Updated to Version 2.1!
Greetings, fellow Dark Space-ians! This update adds the Hard-difficulty version of Mhollohm's level (I'm so glad to finally be done with looking at this level...) and a bonus challenge for the fight with Mhollohm. A few balance adjustments have been made to put some overpowered weapons in line and increase the price of some of the shop items. Look, your health is important, but Jifrelles needs to make a profit, too!
Several bug-fixes are also included with this update. A game-crashing error involving division by zero when an orbital drops under very specific circumstances has been fixed. Also, a silly issue with Mhollohm's fight has been fixed; slowing down the falling boulders with any Inomi weapon no longer causes them to go in reverse and fly off the top of the screen.
This is likely to be the last update for Dark Space in a while. Now that everything about the first two levels is totally completed, I'll have to get cracking on some brand-new content for the next update. For now, I just want to take a break.
== VERSION 2.1 CHANGES ==
- Mhollohm's level is now fully playable on Hard difficulty!
- The Extras menu has one additional bonus challenge for you!
- (Easy difficulty) The price of heal drops in the essence store has been raised from 50 to 100.
- (Hard difficulty) The price of heal drops in the essence store has been raised from 50 to 150.
- The price of maximum life extensions in the essence store has been dropped from 250 to 200.
- Maximum life extensions no longer restore two units of life upon purchase; they now only add one whole segment to the life bar.
- The list of orbital types that have dropped is now reset between levels.
- A rare glitch causing the game to crash when an orbital drops under specific circumstances has been fixed.
- The range of the Otuga + Ujafu orbital combination has been decreased.
- The slow debuff duration of the Inomi + Exibe orbital combination has been halved.
- Various issues caused by the Inomi weapons have been fixed.
Get Dark Space
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.